Design Validation - Installation and Commissioning
Our highly qualified scientists and experts can undertake the validation of all new-build and refurbishment project design validation, installation and commissioning processes, ensuring that designs, installations and commissioning tasks comply with all current guidance, regulations and best-practices. As a result, Legionella and Water Quality Management is considered at each stage, avoiding potential problems.
The Process Includes:
- Close involvement with design consultants, control of infection teams and the
user to ensure appropriate and suitable specifications of design and installation
- Selection of appropriate and suitable fittings
- Risk assessment at each stage of installation
- Hand-over protocols - implementation and policing
- Arbitration between consultants, installers and the user
- Preparation of OM manuals and on-going risk management
Our independent status allows us to manage project budgets and resources on our clients' behalf, ensuring implementation of the most suitable, cost effective and comprehensive Legionella and Water Quality Management requirements from the drawing board to usage.
For further information and advice on how Hydrop can assist in this matter click here to contact us or call +44 (0)121 354 2030